Tartan Rapids at Prosperous Lake
Cliffs of Blanchette Island
Shore of Great Slave Lake
One of the great benefits of GSSA membership is access to many discounts and preferred rates from a number of our generous sponsors shown below.
- 1 year Membership
- GSSA Membership card
- Input into the development of GSSA policy
- A strong, unified voice with governments and other agencies/li>
- Promotion of snowmobile education and safety
- A winter tourism Industry
- 50% reduction in entrance fees for charitable events conducted by the GSSA
- Easy communication with other snowmobilers and sharing of ideas
- Learning local trail systems
- 10% Discount at Mark’s Work Wearhouse
In addition to receiving great local membership benefits as a GSSA Trail Rider, you also receive many national benefits through the Canadian Council of Snowmobile Organizations (CCSO).
Membership Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them before applying for membership with the GSSA. By becoming a GSSA Trail Rider, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- As a GSSA Trail Riders Member, you will be entitled to a 10% discount on maintenance items which may include the following: oils, spark plugs, drive belts, ski rods/carbides, sliders and light bulbs. These are naturally wearing items that require seasonal or regular replacement depending on your driving habits. Your sled dealer will confirm what is and what is not eligible for a discount.
- Discounts will only be honored upon presentation of your GSSA Membership Card to the retailer. No card, no discount.
- Benefits of your GSSA Membership Card are non-transferable. Only the card holder is eligible for the discounts.
- Abuse of this GSSA Membership Benefits Card may result in the termination of this benefit by any one or all of the retailers providing this benefit to the individual or even all of the GSSA Members.
- Discounts are NOT applicable to new or used snowmobiles available from any one of the retailers.
- Discounts are NOT applicable to items already on sale or clearance prices.
- Discounts are NOT applicable to labour rates.
- Discounts are NOT applicable to clothing (Ask your dealer).
- Discounts are NOT applicable to OEM or aftermarket parts.
- Please check with your sled dealer to confirm what they will apply the 10% discount toward, it doesn’t hurt to ask.
- Dealers will have an up to date list of all card holding members.
- The membership cards are only valid for one year.